These cups dont get soggy and can be served at any occasion.
- 24 Sable and Rosenfeld Party Cups
- 1 Lobe of Quebec Fois Gras
- 12 dashes of (1 per cup) U4IQ Black Current
- 12 small ½ inch x ½ inch watermelon squares
- 10 oz. Cider Cured Smoked Atlantic Salmon
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 2 oz. Capriny Goat Cheese
- Divide the cups in half – one for the fois gras and the other for the smoked Salmon.
- Add fois gras to the cups and place a piece of watermelon on its edge.
- Place a drip of the black current puree and serve with a touch of cracked black pepper.
- In a nonstick pan add onion and balsamic.
- Place on high for 2 minutes and reduce to low until bubbles start to form.
- Remove from heat and reserve.
- Add smoked salmon to the party cup and place chevre in the center topping with braised onion.