This is a poor man's cherries jubilee but it still tastes like a million bucks!
Makes 4 Servings
- 4 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- ¼ cup Cashews
- 2 oz Bourbon
- ½ cup Balsamic Vinegar
- Pour Balsamic into a non stick pan and heat at medium low until the acidic vapor stops and mixture thickens
- Remove from heat and allow to cool
- Do Not wash pan!
- Add 2 oz. Bourbon and heat until bourbon is warm
- Add Cashews to pan and stir until nuts become sticky and liquid evaporates
- Reserve nuts to cool
- To serve place 1 scoops of Ice Cream into each bowl, add half the raspberries, half the nuts and Pour the thick balsamic onto the ice cream and serve