These sliders are awesome and the flavours work incredibly well in this decadent slider. Pair this with an awesome Pinot Noir from Niagara like Between The Lines Winery which we used to braise the Bison.
For the Turf
- 1 ½ lbs Bison Bavette (Alberta)
- 1 750ml. Bottle of Between the Lines Pinot Noir
- 2 cups Vegetable Broth
- ¼ Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ cup Garlic Minced
- ¼ cup Montreal Steak Spice
- 1/8 cup Cooksville Chipotle Sauce
- Place Bavette into an aluminum pan and add ingredients to the pan.
- On the BBQ cover the pan with foil.
- Have 2 of 3 burners on high and place the pan on the grill without the burner and cook while basting every 30 minutes while rotating the pan.
- Cook for 3 hours and remove from heat.
- Tent and allow to sit in juices for 20 minutes.
- Remove from pan and slice to desired thickness and replace into the pan and cover again.
- When ready to serve pour all ingredients into a pan and stir covering until well heated through.
For the Surf
- 2 cups PEI Lump Lobster Meat
- 2 ears of Corn husked
- ¼ cup PC Black Label Béarnaise Sauce
- 1/8 cup Celery (minced)
- Cook your corn however you like and slice off the cob – Grill is the best for this recipe.
- Combine into a nonreactive bowl and reserve.
- Heat either in microwave so until just warmer than room temperature.
- Slice a slider bun and add bison topping with the Lobster mixture.