You can literally taste the difference from the first bite to your last. We had the pleasure of smapling this beef and we had to include it in our "new" classics recipes of Canada.
- 1 ½ lbs PEI ground AAA Grassfed Beef Blade
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg yolk
- 1 med red onion finely chopped
- 5 garlic buds minced
- 3 tblsp Montreal steak spice
- 3 tblsp Sable and Rosenfeld Tipsy BBQ Sauce
- 2 tsp aromatic salt
- 10 Dashes French’s Worcestershire Sauce
- 8 Dashes Cooksville Black Heat
- Mix all ingredients in a nonreactive bowl and allow to sit without covering for an hour refrigerated.
- Arrange parchment paper on a cookie sheet and divide mixture into patties and place onto sheet.
- On a well-oiled BBQ grill cooking on high add patties flipping only once while basting with Tipsy Hickory-Whiskey BBQ Sauce.